Used Metso LT120 Track Mounted Jaw Crusher Unit #911
- Horizontal feeder maximizes the overall production through the efficient removal of fines from the feed material. The feeder is equipped with 2 grizzly sections at the discharge end and with hydraulic drive. The feeder control panel is mounted on the feeder service platform.
1st Grizzly-Grizzly spacing 90 mm (3½")
2nd Grizzly-Grizzly spacing 90 mm (3½")
- Includes 70 mm rubber plates. Prevents material sticking to the bottom of the feeder and reduces noise
Screen deck media-Steel cloth 35 mm (1 3/8")
- Screen mesh for grizzly undersize material screening, size 35mm.
- Horizontal feeder and scalper maximizes the overall production though the efficient removal of fines from the feed material. The scalper is equipped with 2 grizzly sections at the discharge end and with hydraulic drive.
Feed hopper-Extended 12 m3
- Enables the loading of the Lokotrack LT120 either with an excavator or wheel loader and is made of wear resistant steel. Side walls are folded down for the transport with hydraulic cylinders.
Crusher-Jaw crusher C120
- Single toggle primary jaw crusher with non-welded construction. The crusher setting is easy to adjust by hydraulically operated wedges. Tools for jaw die changes are included with the jaw crusher.
- Primary jaw crusher with bolted and pinned construction. One of the most important Nordberg C120 features is a aggressive long stroke with effective direction which ensures an outstanding performance in any application.
- Features such as protection plates behind the jaw dies, replaceable toe wedges just to mention a few are standard features and those guarantee that the C120 is easy and economical to maintain over the long lifetime of the crusher.
- Special tools for safe and easy operation and maintenance, such as lifting tools for jaw dies, cheek plates and toggle plate, are part of standard scope of supply.
- Single toggle primary jaw crusher with non-welded construction. The crusher is mounted without a bolted connection. The discharge setting is easy to adjust by hydraulically operated wedges.
- The standard jaw die profile is suitable both for rock and gravel crushing.
- Designed to crush efficiently blasted rock and ore. The flat teeth provide with longer lifetime when crushing abrasive materials.
Setting adjustment-Hydraulic setting adjustment
- Enables remote crusher setting adjustment from the control panel.
Material level control-Included
- Ultrasonic sensor to measure and control the material level in the crusher cavity by controlling the feed speed.
Belt protection plate-Included
- Conveyor belt protector prolongs lifetime of conveyor belt under crusher. Angle of the protector can be adjusted. Especially in recycling applications, rebars can damage the belt.
- On the fixed jaw side a plate is mounted to guide the crushed recycling material together with steel parts onto the main conveyor and to protect the belt conveyor.
Diesel engine-CAT C13
- Includes air cleaner, hydraulic tank and diesel engine.
- Highly powerful and fuel efficient diesel engine.
Emission class-Tier 4F
Climate kit-Standard (-20C/-4F...35C/95F)
- Belt conveyor for transporting the crushed material from the crusher to the discharge point. The conveyor is equipped with hydraulic drive and emergency stop wires on both sides of the conveyor
- Belt conveyor with anti-magnetic section for a magnetic separator for discharging the crushed material as well as the by-passmaterial. The conveyor is equipped with hydraulic drive and emergency stop wires on both sides of the conveyor.
- Heavy-duty magnetic separator for removing the iron waste from crushed material
Side conveyor-H6,5-7 conveyor
- Belt conveyor for transporting the fine material to the side of the Lokotrack. The side conveyor is equipped with hydraulic drive and stop buttons both sides of the conveyor. The conveyor is removed for transport.
Included Optional Equipment
- Consecutively operating LT crushing units can be interlocked with connection cables. In that case the interlocked Lokotracks are transmitting information between units. E.g. an overload, a material level alarm or a multifunction stops the feeder of the previous LT. The connection box for the primary unit is located under the feeder, and the connection box for the secondary unit under the main control box.
Hydraulic power take off-Included
- For connecting the auxiliary hydraulic equipment to the hydraulic system of the Lokotrack LT120.
- Includes hydraulic solenoid valve and electrification.
Water spraying system-Spraying system with pump
- For binding dust particles at the crusher cavity, under the crusher and at the discharge end of main conveyor.
- High pressure water spraying system with pump.
- For binding dust particles at the crusher cavity, under the crusher, at the discharge end of main conveyor. This system includes high pressure water pump.
Jaw maintenance platform-Included
- Lightweight, adjustable and easy to handle maintenance platform(s) for making the jaw liner and cheek plate changes easier and safer.
Remote radio control-Included (US / 458Mhz)
Enables the remote control of following functions:
- Start/stop of diesel engine
- Rpm adjustment of diesel engine
- Moving forward/reverse (tracks)
NOTE! Remote radio control always requires a permit from local authorities
Remote radio controller for the main functions.
Metso Metrics System-Included
- Remote monitoring and reporting system for Lokotrack. Consists of modem and antenna installation. Access to the monitoring and maintenance scheduling system and reporting services can be ordered with a separate service contract.
Display unit language-English
Quantity of printed manuals-1
Electronic spare part book-Included
Quantity of spare part books-1