Used Superior 5' x 10' Single Deck Dewatering Screen, Unit #919
- Screen size-5' x 10'
- Construction-Rigid welded frame constructed of 1/2" A36 steel
- Spray bars-Includes (2) spray bar with nozzles, does not include water supply line
- Fine recovery-Not included, requires frame or wheels
- Springs-Heavy steel compression springs
- Motor mount-Heavy 1" steel supported by rigid 8" steel pipe
- Deck-Adjustable from -5 to +5 degrees
- Screen-1' x 2' replaceable urethane .25 mm aperture snap-deck (to fit length)
- Screen liner-1' x 4' x 1.25" rubber bolt-on side (to fit length)
- Construction-Single-member weldment utilizing heavy pipe cross members for a base which supports reinforced steel U-channels
- Capacity-200 STPH
- Motor-(2) 11.4 HP 1800 RPM electric vibrators with adjustable counter weights
- Voltage-230/480v / 3ph / 60 hz
- Motion-Linear motion
- G-force-Adjustable from 3.2G to 6.4G at 60 Hz
- Motor unbalance-158 in/lbs at 6.4G and 60 Hz
- Centrifugal force-14,250 lbs at 6.4G and 60 Hz
- Motor slide-Adjustable to find center of gravity for various bed angles
- Electrical-Control panel and wiring not included
- Shipping-Screen and support frame ship separate and need to be bolted together on site.
- Shipping length-12' - 3"
- Shipping width-7' - 1"
- Shipping height-6'
- Empty weight-6,500 lbs
(Dimensions reflect bare screen only)
Support Structure Specifications
- Construction-ASTM A36 steel
- Collecting flume-Underscreen collecting flume
- Discharge flange-Discharge flange included
- Discharge chute-Integral discharge chute
- Paint- Superior Graphite Grey on structure and Window Grey on Screen