GreyHawk Superior UFR Plant Unit #1103
- Screen size-5' x 10'
- Construction-Rigid welded frame constructed of 1/2" A36 steel **Low Pro Design**
- Springs-Heavy steel compression springs
- Motor mount-Heavy 1" steel supported by rigid 8" steel pipe
- Discharge lip-Lower horizontal bolt-on, adjustable discharge lip dam, minimum height 1 1/2", maximum height 3", removeable if not required
- Deck-Set at 5 degree incline
- Screen-1' x 2' replaceable urethane .3 mm aperture snap-deck (to fit length)- Injection molded
- Construction-Single-member weldment utilizing heavy pipe cross members for a base which supports reinforced steel U-channels
- Motor-(2) 5.8 HP 900 RPM electric vibrators with adjustable counter weights
- Voltage-230/480v / 3ph / 60 hz
- Motion-Linear motion
- G-force-Adjustable from 3.2G to 6.4G at 60 Hz
- Motor unbalance-158 in/lbs at 6.4G and 60 Hz
- Centrifugal force-14,250 lbs at 6.4G and 60 Hz
- Motor slide-Adjustable to find center of gravity for various bed angles
Three (3) Superior Cyclones
- Operation - Superior Cyclones efficiently classify solids
- Inlet - Advanced involute transition geometry provides turbulent free feed to cyclone body
- HDPE Piping - HDPE vortex finder and discharge piping
- Inlet Pressure - Indicated with diaphragm and gauge
- Cone Sections - Bolt together cone sections mechanically sealed with crush rings
- Liners - All wetted surfaces are lined with cast polyurethane
- Connections - Victaulic feed and overflow connections
- Construction - 1" thick Cast Urethane
- Body Diameter - 12"
- Cone Angle - 10°
- Inlet Diameter - 4"
- Vortex Finder Diameter - 4" - 5.25"
- Minimum Feed PSI - 12 psi
- Minimum Feed GPM - 300 GPM
- Maximum Feed PSI - 20 psi
- Maximum Feed GPM - 600 GPM
- % Solids - 10%
- Capacity - 24 STPH
Three-Way SDR-11 Feed Distributor with:
- Inlet diameter - 8"
- Outlets - Three (3) x 4"
- Standard ANSI 150lb flanged connections
Shurco Slurry Pump
- 8" x 6"
- 1,800 GPM
- Horizontal rubber lined
- Seal water not required
- Grease lubricated bearings
- Overhead motor table
- 100HP, 1800 RPM, 460 volt
- V-belt drive sheaves & belts
- Drive guard
- (2) axles with (8) 11-22.5 radial tires on Budd wheels
- 18” x 46# wide flange main frame beams
- (6) 18” x 46# welded blocking support legs
- 2900 gallon ¼” steel slurry tank supported with 4” beams and reinforced gussets including 10” inlet pipe with ANSI flange and 16” output pipe with flange
- Tank includes hinged door, for self balancing
- Fifth wheel Assembly with “Tilt-Away” feature
- Slurry pump support frame
- Air controlled brakes
- Light bar
- Mud flaps
- Diamond Plate walkway on both sides of screen
- Walkways include handrail, center rail, and toe board
- Access ladders on both sides of carrier
Hydrocyclone Support Assembly
- Fabricated steel support mounting structure for the cyclones and SDR-11 manifold and overflow piping. This bolt-on H-beam and tubular structure can be lowered for travel and the entire assembly is removable for travel or maintenance.
- Six - 37,000 lbs 4" diameter x 18" stroke leveling cylinders to lift the plant into the operating position. Each cylinder is independently controlled from a hydraulic valve for precise control and ease of leveling.
- Two 3” x 16” cylinders for raise and lower of Hydrocyclone assembly.
- Power Fold King Pin Assembly with two 4” x 16” cylinders for the raise and lower of the king pin assembly.
- The hydraulic system is powered by an 11 HP Honda gasoline engine with electric start and backup recoil start, mounted in a fabricated assembly with a lockable lid.
- Complete electrical wiring, starters and controls.
We install all standard guarding, customer will be responsible for compliance with local codes
- Chassis to be sandblasted, two part epoxy primer painted one coat and two part urethane finish painted one coat GreyHawk beige with orange highlight stripe on the trailer frame beams.
- (2) sets of owners/parts manuals