Metso HP400 Cone Crusher Unit #1155
Lubrication unit – Included
- Lubrication unit contains air-oil cooler, which keeps oil temperature ideal for the bearing lubrication.
- The hydraulic unit helps during the setting and maintenance operations.
Control type - Analog
- Analog and digital signals available (sensors and switches).
- Inductive detector for crusher speed
- Pressure sensor for setting calibration
- Inductive detector for adjustment setting
- Temperature and pressure sensors for start and stop authorizations
- Ultrasonic sensor for bowl position, Motor starters are not delivered.
Frequency - 60 Hz
- frequency band for crusher, lubrication & hydraulic unit, air cooler and blower motors.
Lubrication unit voltage - 265/460V
- Main voltage for lubrication & hydraulic unit, air cooler, blower motors and heaters.
Serial number plate material- Aluminum
- Material of the crusher, lubrication & hydraulic unit and automation identification plates.
Color- Metso beige
- Color of the crusher and lubrication & hydraulic unit.
Instruction plate language- English
- Language of warning stickers
Crusher eccentricity - Standard
Main frame liner - Standard
Hydraulic motor location - Right to countershaft
Crusher cavity - Included
Cavity type - Standard coarse
Motor position - Crusher motor installed between 8 and 4 o'clock.
Drive - Single drive configuration provides installation for a single electric motor.
Accumulator certification - Standard certification according to the directive 97/23/EC & ASME VIII div.1 + app.22
Ambient temperature – Normal condition dow to -15°C
- Lowest accepted ambient temperature
- Acceptable minimum temperature is -15°C (5°F)
Crusher pulley - Included
- Crusher pulley and hub
Grooves type - 8V
- Profile used for the crusher pulley, motor pulley and V-Belts
Quantity of motors - 1 EA
Motor supplier - Customer
Motor speed/ Pole number - 4 (1500rpm 50Hz/1800rpm 60Hz)
Countershaft speed - 950 1/min
Crusher pulley size - 762 mm
Accumulator charging kit - Included, tool to check the pressure inside the accumulator and to connect the inflator head to the reducing valve.
- Inflator head
- Hose (to connect the inflator head to the reducing valve)
- Connectors (to connect the inflator head to the accumulators)
- Connector specific to customer country (to adapt and connect hose to the reducing valve)
Connection type - "NPT"
Cooling medium - Air
Type of cooler - Air / oil cooler.
Cooler type - Air cooler up to 40°C
Quantity of cooler motors - 1 EA
Cooler location - On frame, air / oil cooler delivered on frame with hose between lubrication & hydraulic unit and cooler.
Quantity of printed manuals - 2
Electronic spare part book - Included
Quantity of spare part books - 2